Savor the Symphony of Teriyaki Mastery with Chicken BBQ Skewers
- 1.5 lbs boneless, skinless chicken thighs, cut into chunks
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup mirin
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon grated ginger
- Wooden skewers, soaked in water
Procedure for Teriyaki Chicken BBQ Skewers Recipe
- In a bowl, whisk together soy sauce, mirin, honey, rice vinegar, minced garlic, and grated ginger.
- Thread chicken chunks onto soaked skewers.
- Place skewers in a dish and pour half of the teriyaki sauce over them. Marinate for at least 1 hour.
The stage is set for transformation as each succulent chicken BBQ chunk is meticulously threaded onto wooden skewers, their porous bodies having absorbed the essence of a water-soaked wooden dance partner.
With grace, the skewers find their place in a dish, bathed in the elixir of BBQ teriyaki alchemy. Awaiting the grand performance, the chicken BBQ luxuriates in this marinade for a minimum of 1 hour, absorbing the symphony of flavors.
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat.
- Grill the chicken BBQ skewers for 5-7 minutes per side or until fully cooked.
- Brush the skewers with the remaining teriyaki sauce during the last few minutes of grilling.
As the anticipation crescendos, the grill takes center stage, preheated to a medium-high heat. The skewers, now infused with teriyaki splendor, grace the grates for 5-7 minutes per side, each rotation enhancing their caramelized allure.
But here’s where the magic truly unfolds: a brush of the remaining teriyaki nectar in the last act, transforming each skewer into a masterpiece of sweet and savory perfection. Prepare for an experience where every bite is a dance of teriyaki-infused ecstasy, a celebration of meticulous preparation and the artistry of flavors.